Information We Collect
The types of information we may obtain about you may include but is not limited to the following:
- Personal or business contact information (such as name, address and email address, social media, name of your company or department, and your business function or title);
- Demographic information (such as age and gender);
- General geographic location (such as country and/or city) from which a visitor accesses our sites;
- Information you provide by interacting with us through our sites, including by submitting questions, commenting on our forums, and interacting with us through social media;
- Contact information of individuals with whom you would like to share our content;
- Payment information (such as account or credit card information for processing through our third party payment processor);
- and Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
The information we may collect automatically includes but is not limited to the following:
- Usage Information. Whenever you visit or interact with our sites, we, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how our sites are accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, and your use of features or applications on our sites, as well as search terms that visitors use to reach our sites. This information helps us maintain our sites and tailor content to a visitor’s interests.
- Device Identifier. We automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the Device (computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device) you use to access our sites. A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer our sites, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page movements, help identify you and your interests, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- We may use third-party website analytics tools that collect automated information about visitor traffic on our sites, such as Google Analytics. You can learn how Google collects and processes data by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
How We Use the information We Collect
We use the information we collect for a variety of business purposes such as to respond to your questions and requests for services; provide you with access to certain areas and features; purchase history; verify your identity; communicate with you about your account and activities on our sites, modify or change any of our policies; tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you; improve our sites; comply with contractual obligations; and for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise obtain your consent.
We may also collect information for the following purposes: Communicate with you (including by phone or by email) about our products, services, offers, surveys, events and promotions, and oﬀer products and services we believe may be of interest to your company; Publish your testimonials about Unicorn Innovations, including on our sites, forums, blogs, and social media assets (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will generally only include your name, title and company name); Follow up with individuals and companies with whom you have shared Unicorn Innovations content;Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and lead generation strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read); Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites; and Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions.
Information We Share
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Policy. We may share non-personal information, such as aggregate data and Usage Information, with third parties. We may share the information we collect with our affiliated companies, business partners, ad network vendors and their participants, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Policy, including to communicate with you about products and services, offers, events and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also share the information with our service providers that perform services on our behalf. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform certain services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
Your Privacy Rights, Choice, and Access
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you. You control the personal information that you provide to us on our sites, but some personal information is required by us in order for you to obtain services from us or for you to use our sites. If you choose not to provide us with your personal information on our sites, you may not be able to take advantage of some of the services we offer or use some functionality on our sites. Except as provided in this Policy, we will not share personal information collected on our sites with third parties without your consent. You may also direct us to stop sending you promotional emails. Your opt-out request will be processed within a reasonable period of time following the date on which we receive it. If you wish to modify, verify, correct, or delete any of your personal information collected through our sites, you may edit your registered user information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain personal information you have submitted through our sites. We are under no obligation to store such personal information indefinitely, and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such personal information. It may not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons. We will retain your information (including geo-location data) for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your online account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services through the platform, please contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We do not control certain privacy settings and preferences maintained by our social media partners. If you wish to make changes to those settings and preferences, you may do so by visiting the settings page of the appropriate social media site.
Access and Correction
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with reasonable access to the personal information we maintain about you. We will also provide you a reasonable opportunity to correct or amend that information if it is inaccurate. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time. We may limit or deny access to personal information where providing such access is not commercially reasonable, or as we otherwise deem appropriate. In addition, please note that (i) we may not be able to edit or delete your personal information stored with our third-party service providers, and (ii) we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements).
Other Websites, Data Processing and Safeguards
Our sites may contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate. This may include links from advertisers, sponsors and/or partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding or co-marketing agreement. We do not control, recommend or endorse, and are not responsible for, these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies or practices. These other sites may send their own cookies to your Device, they may independently collect data or solicit personal information, and they may or may not have their own published privacy policies. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any site which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked via email or social networking pages).
This Policy and all aspects of the relationship between the parties hereto will be construed and enforced in accordance with and the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, This is a U.S. website subject to U.S. law, including applicable privacy and information security requirements. When you visit this site, we may process information about you outside of the country in which you are located, including in the U.S. We will protect information collected through this site as described in this Policy. While Unicorn Innovations has implemented administrative, technical and physical safeguards to assist in protecting the personal information we collect, please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
Our sites are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain their personal information without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will make all commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
This Policy may be updated without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on this site to notify you of any significant changes to our Policy and indicate at the bottom when it was most recently updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your choices or preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
You also may write to us at: Unicorn Innovations, LLC
100 E Pine St, Suite 110
Orlando, FL 32801
Updated: These terms are effective as of May, 2019.